Did you look at WotC’s racial feats UA and feel disappointed that it had no love for minotaurs? Have you ever wanted an air genasi who could actually fly? Always wanted a way to play an aasimar and a half-orc… at the same time?
Expanded Expanded Racial Feats
Want a simpler view? Just click here!
When I first saw WotC’s take on racial feats, I was stoked. I think it’s a brilliant idea to have a few feats tied to race choice. So I knew I’d end up making some of my own, and this is what came of it!
- Including feats for… aasimar (DMG), eladrin, genasi, goliaths, half-elves, humans, minotaurs, and tieflings!
- Also includes several “general” racial feats to allow you to add a splash of mixed heritage to your character!
- Now also gives some love to revenants, and extra feats for the genasi subraces!
- Tieflings have several new feat options for “abyssal” tieflings! That Old Black Magic just got even more magical!
- Gith fans, I’m sorry I failed you. I just haven’t done enough with the gith to really know what to do with them, but let me know if you have any good ideas!
- I’m fairly content with most of the feats, though I think there’s too many for one document to handle long-term. It works for now, but I think I’d like to break it up in the future.
- Also, let me know what you think about the revenant feats in particular. I had previously stated that I’d never make feats for revenants because they were brokenly OP already, but I’m hoping these don’t exacerbate that fact.
Let me know what you think!